Best Bungalows Villas Cabins in Yungaburra
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cairns team
Bungalows, Cabins, Villas (Sheds, Batches etc) are all standalone structures, containing at least a bedroom & toilet. Basic cooking, toilet & washing facilities may be included or alternatively may be communal.
Initially installed by Caravan Parks & Camp Grounds as an 'upmarket' option of accomodation, today, these have mutated and are to be found both in Van & Camping Parks as well as in establishments specifically designed for this style of accomodation.This type of accomodation is built for families & small groups, wanting a 'close to nature' type of holiday, with plenty to keep the children happy, without the need to spend a lot of money.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cairns: Skyrail, Kuranda, and Rail Tour with Hotel Transfers
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- Wonga Beach: Hook-A-Barra Fishing Experience
- From Cairns: Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation 4WD Tour