Best Motels in Malanda
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cairns team
Motels, as their name implys, are hotels for motorists and are probably the most common form of traveller accomodation today.
Not built for lengthy stays, a typical motel unit is a single room configured as a 'bed-sitter' with very basic cooking facilities, and a small bathroom/toilet. Usually (but not always) only built on the ground level, these are by regulation required to have a carpark for each unit - generally this is right beside the entry door, making it convenient to load & unload.Sometimes this style of accomodation may be offered as an option at hotels, vanparks, and camp grounds.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket