Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Tour from Cairns
Appreciate the beauty of nature on a relaxing day trip to the Atherton Tablelands from Cairns. Benefit from a flexible itinerary with no time restrictions and the services of fun, friendly, and experienced guides.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go for a dip under the waterfalls of the Atherton Tableland and slide down a natural waterslide
- Visit beautiful lookouts with awesome photo opportunities
- Spot rainforest wildlife, such as cassowaries and tree kangaroos
- Enjoy a delicious morning and afternoon tea, and lunch
- Get back to nature in the Daintree Rainforest
DescriptionGet back to nature in the tropical oasis of the Atherton Tablelands and go for a dip beneath some of the most epic waterfalls on a day trip from Cairns. Look for endemic wildlife in the Daintree Rainforest, such as the legendary cassowaries and tree kangaroos. Meet new friends and discover the unique landscape of Queensland on a flexible itinerary customized to the time and weather conditions. Stop at landmark attractions such as the Cathedral Fig Tree, Lake Eacham, and Dinner Falls on the Barron River. Marvel at the eerie Hypipamee Crater in Mt Hypipamee National Park, and cool down at Millaa Millaa Falls and Josephine Falls. Benefit from the services of guides who are all first-aid trained and excellent swimmers with experience in water safety. Reconnect with nature on a fun, friendly, and relaxed day out.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels and hostels in the Cairns CBD Morning tea Lunch Afternoon tea Guide/driver Photos of the day (not guaranteed) Drinks. There will be stops along the way to purchase water and soft drinks Pickup from accommodations in the Northern Beaches
- Your guide will be provided with a camera to take photos during the day. However, this service cannot be guaranteed and it is recommended that you bring your own
- Bring your swimming costume and a towel
- Flip-flops are okay as footwear
- The itinerary is flexible and will depend on the weather and other factors. Sometimes the order of the tour may run in reverse