Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Helicopter Flight
Take to the skies on a 30-minute scenic flight over the world's largest coral reef system, the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the view as you soar over scenic islands, and during low tide, enjoy views of Vlasoff and Upolu Sand Cay.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience 30 minutes in the air
- See Green Island, Arlington Reef, Vlasoff and Upolu Sand Cay from the air
- Spot animals in their native habitats from high above
DescriptionEnjoy a spectacular view of Cairns city as you take off towards the world's largest coral reef system. Experience the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and gain a true appreciation of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon on the reef scenic flight and if you’re flying in the winter months there is even a chance of spotting whales. However, as the marine life are wild animals, this cannot be guaranteed. Your pilot will speak to you throughout the duration of the flight about the wildlife, view below and the aircraft. After a whole 30 minutes in the air, you will return to Cairns for the end of the tour.
Includes30-minute scenic flight Knowledgeable guide Hotel pickup and drop-off from Port Douglas
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage must be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee
- Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price
- The local operator will contact you with the exact flight time once booked. This may be changed to best accommodate your preferences
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to go ahead. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.