Outer Great Barrier Reef Full-Day Tour & Live Music
Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef with 5 hours to snorkel and explore the famous National Park. Includes a gourmet buffet lunch, live music, glass of wine and canapes - an extraordinary level of service.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a boat trip to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, and discover this amazing natural wonder
- Stop at two exclusive mooring locations and enjoy over five hours of snorkeling
- Travel aboard a comfortable, safe and fast vessel, with less travel time and more time to enjoy the Reef
- Have a delicious BBQ lunch onboard, with vegetarian options available
- Travel on-board the most luxurious reef vessel in Australia
DescriptionTake an exciting ride in the Evolution, a state of the art high-speed vessel, and explore some of the most beautiful spots in the Outer Great Barrier Reef. With the boat cruising at up to 30 knots, and safe and comfortable seating for up to 140 passengers, you’ll have less travel time and spend more time at the Reef! This five-hour tour will visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Snorkel equipment and lessons are provided, so feel free to jump in the water and explore this amazing natural wonder from up close. Later, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with salad before we take off for the second half of the tour. Experience the excitement of a Semi-Submersible tour (extra option), and get a whole new perspective of underwater wildlife. This tour will spare you the big crowds and gives access to exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff will ensure that this is a safe and fun-filled experience.
IncludesBBQ lunch and salads Snorkel equipment and lesson Onboard entertainment Afternoon tea Complimentary tea, coffee and fruit platter, cheese and a glass of wine on return journey Live Australian musical entertainer on return journey All divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (eg asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may preclude some people from diving Scuba diving, wetsuit/lycra suit hire Semi-Submersible tour Scenic helicopter flights and underwater camera hire Accommodation transfers Soft drinks and alcohol
- 20 dollars per person, EMC and Fuel levy to be paid upon check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal on day of travel
- Family Packages are available (2 adults and 2 children).
- A Dive medical questionnaire must be completed by all PADI course participants prior to commencement of course. If any questions are raised a full Dive Medical may be required at a local medical center at an extra cost.