Paronella Park, Skywalk & Waterfall Tour + Dinner
Take the only tour in Cairns where, in one day, you can visit Paronella Park both in the day and at night. Discover Mamu Tropical Skywalk, enjoy wildlife spotlighting at night and visit Josephine Falls, the best waterfall in Far North Queensland.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax in the morning or take part in one of the many morning activities in Cairns
- Appreciate the award-winning Paronella Park both at sunset and during a night tour where the castles and waterfalls are lit up
- Stroll along the Mamu Tropical Skywalk which ends with a 37m tall rainforest viewing tower, the tallest in North Queensland
- Swim in crystal-clear mountain water and have some fun with the natural water slide at Josephine Falls
- Enjoy the 5-option mouth-watering meal at country style pub - if dinner option selected
DescriptionThe World Heritage-listed rainforests of tropical North Queensland are over 180 million years old, the oldest in the world. Experienced guides will introduce you to this fragile, unique and unimaginably beautiful natural wonderland during the day, from the Mamu Tropical Skywalk’s 37-meter high viewing tower. The climax of this tour is the time spent at Paronella Park, the winner of RACQ 150 Must Do’s in Queensland. Here, the nostalgic Spanish-style buildings, nestled in the lush rainforest ignite the imagination and inspire dreams. The only way to fully appreciate this breathtakingly landscaped park is in the afternoon as the sun sets, then to return after a mouth-watering meal at the nearby Mena Creek Hotel for the night tour which includes illuminated castles and waterfalls. Your experience extends after nightfall and you are pretty much guaranteed to spotlight some cuddly, nocturnal wallabies and on clear nights, the stargazing is truly breathtaking. Other highlights of this delightful experience include visiting Josephine Falls, ranked amongst the most magnificent in the region for a chance to cool off or simply enjoy the magical symphony of sound produced by the dynamic water flow.
IncludesCairns hotel transfers Entry to 2 parks: Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk Small, personalized and fully guided transfers Guided waterfalls and rainforest excursion with a chance to swim Wildlife spotlighting and stargazing - weather permitted Dinner at a country style pub - if dinner option selected
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate, for single passengers, please kindly wait for confirmation from the local supplier in regards to your order
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring a hat, sunscreen, swimwear, a towel, cash or a credit card for souvenirs and extra meals/drinks and a camera for taking photographs of the beautiful scenery
- It is also advised you wear warm clothes in the winter and bring an umbrella or a raincoat if rain is forecast