Wooroonooran Rain Forest Full-Day Safari in German
Explore the world-heritage area of the Wet Tropics Rain Forest in Wooroonooran National Park. Enjoy a tour to the stunningly beautiful Josephine Falls, marvel at the Babinda Boulders, and spot endemic wildlife such as crocodiles!
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Benefit from tours available in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English
- Spot wild Estuarine Crocodiles on an action-packed river cruise
- Marvel at the ancient Babinda Boulders
- Head to the foot of Queensland's tallest mountain
- Admire the magnificent Josephine Falls
DescriptionJoin your passionate and knowledgeable tour guide on an action-packed day trip to Wooroonooran National Park, located south of Cairns in pristine world-heritage rain forest. After meeting your tour guide, set off on a safari to enjoy some nature spotting in the Eubenangee wetlands, one of the most important wetland areas in the wet tropics. Keep your eyes open to spot beautiful endemic birds, butterflies and tropical plants and learn about the unique rain forest flora from your expert guide. Delve further into the wet tropics rain forest as you head to the base of Queensland’s highest mountain. Meander through giant rain forest trees to the magnificent Josephine Falls, a multiple-tiered wonder with rocky pools & crystal-clear water. Following your safari, enjoy an all-you-can-eat Italian buffet lunch. Once rested, get ready to head out on a river cruise on the Johnston River. Look closely and you'll be able to spot wild Estuarine crocodiles. As you admire them, learn about these giant reptilian beasts and the mangrove habitat that is so valuable to the Great Barrier reef. To end your tour, cool off with a refreshing swim at the iconic Babinda Boulders. Jade pools, tumbling boulders and an abundance of history make them a local icon. Walk to the Devil's pools and even discover the spooky indigenous legend that earned this spot its name!
IncludesCrocodile Cruise Adventure Babinda Boulders Roscoes Buffet Lunch Josephine Falls Eubenangee Wetlands
- This tour is subject to minimum numbers; if this requirement is not met, the tour will be cancelled or moved to an alternative date
- Please note that exact tour itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice