Cruise to Great Barrier Reef & Return Helicopter Flight
Depart in the morning and enjoy a day out exploring two outer Great Barrier Reef locations and enjoy a BBQ lunch. After your cruise you will take to the skies on a scenic 25-minute helicopter ride over the reef, to return to Cairns.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise to two stunning reef locations on the Great Barrier Reef
- Jump in the water to snorkel and swim, or just relax on deck
- Fly high over the reef on a scenic helicopter ride
DescriptionBegin your journey to the outer reef on board a luxury vessel. You will visit two exclusive reef sites, to discover this beautiful aquatic landscape. All your snorkelling and floatation devices are provided for you. A range of optional extra activities are available for you to choose from, for an additional cost. There will be plenty of time for relaxing and sunbathing on the ship's three deck levels. You will enjoy a delicious lunch of barbecued fresh fish, barbecued meats, and a selection of salads and pasta. To end your day out on the reef, take to the air for a spectacular helicopter flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above. After 25 minutes in the air, you will land back in Cairns where your tour will end.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment BBQ lunch 5 hours on the reef 25-minute helicopter flight Hotel pick-up and drop off EMC and fuel levy of $20 per person Scuba diving Wet suit or lycra suit hire Underwater camera hire Soft drinks and alcohol Semi-submersible coral viewing trip Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas
- An environmental management charge (EMC) and fuel levy of $20 dollars per person must be paid when you check in on day of your tour
- Scuba diving for beginners and experienced divers, along with a coral viewing from a semi-submersible, are available on board at additional cost
- Weight Policy: individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage must be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 110kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 110kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on day of travel