Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Full-Day Tour
Escape from the city to explore the stunning Daintree Rainforest on this full-day tour from Cairns. Visit a wildlife sanctuary, enjoy a guided walk through the jungle, cruise along the Daintree River, and visit the pristine beaches at Cape Tribulation.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Journey to Port Douglas via the Captain Cook Highway, one of Australia's most scenic coastal drive
- Visit the Wildlife Habitat for a guided tour through the 5 wildlife environments – savannah, rainforest, wetlands, nocturnal, and grasslands
- Cross the Daintree River on board a cable-driven vehicular ferry
- Travel deep into the Daintree Rainforest for a Tropical Lunch
- Enjoy the dazzling white sand beaches capped and an azure tropical sea at Cape Tribulation
- Walk along the perfect beach or view the headland from the boardwalk
- Visit Alexandra Lookout for spectacular views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea
- Cruise the Daintree River among mangroves, impenetrable rainforest jungle, and crocodile-infested waters
- Enjoy a complimentary afternoon tea
DescriptionOn this full-day tour you will discover the beautiful Daintree Rainforest. The remote natural magnificence of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest is far from the glitz of civilization and brings both awe and peace, a true solace to the soul. Daintree is nature's kingdom, a gem in Australia's crown of natural icons. Here you will find fan palms, Flying Paradise Kingfishers, tree frogs, butterflies of every hue and color, Rainbow Lorikeets, entwining strangler figs, and rampant climbing vines set by crystal streams flowing into a tropical sea. On this tour you will visit the Wildlife Habitat to experience the 5 wildlife environments – the savannah, rainforest, wetlands, nocturnal, and grasslands. Cross the Daintree River on board a cable-driven vehicular ferry. You will travel deep into the Daintree Rainforest to the Cape Tribulation Resort to enjoy a tropical lunch. At Cape Tribulation you can enjoy the dazzling white sand beaches and azure tropical sea and visit Alexandra Lookout to admire the spectacular views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea. Cruise along the Daintree River among mangroves, impenetrable rainforest jungle, and crocodile-infested waters and enjoy afternoon tea before returning to Cairns.
IncludesEntrance to Wildlife Habitat Morning tea Vehicular ferry ride Lunch Guided Rainforest Walk Cape Tribulation Beach Alexandra Lookout Daintree River Cruise National park fees
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare
- This tour is unsuitable for infants (0-3 years)
- Please note, this is approximately a 13 hour day. The bus journey is a major component of this tour, and is approximately 3 hours from Cairns to Cape Tribulation, with stops on the way.