My Guide Website?
Cairns: 2-Day Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Adventure1 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable 2-day dive & sail adventure to the Outer Great Barrier Reef!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Head out on an overnight sailing trip on a 16-meter yacht
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef from 25 moorings at 9 different reefs
- Create new friendships with other travellers with a shared interest
- Small group, boutique tour
DescriptionEmbark on an exclusive marine odyssey with Coral Sea Dreaming. Catering to just 12 guests, our dedicated crew ensures an intimate and unmatched dive experience. Set sail from the vibrant, tropical shores of Cairns, and prepare yourself for an immersive journey that weaves through nine of the most gorgeous and pristine reefs this region has to offer. From the legendary Flynn to mesmerising depths of Milln reefs, the vast abundance of the Great Barrier Reef unveils its secrets with every dive, promising breathtaking marine encounters. Every dive on this journey is guided, providing both novices and seasoned divers with insights and safety throughout their underwater adventures. Whether you're taking your first exploratory plunge or you're revisiting the familiar depths, our expert guides ensure you witness the best of what the reef has to offer. From playful dolphins riding the boat’s bow wave to graceful turtles, curious reef sharks, and vibrant coral walls, the marine spectacle is nothing short of mesmerising. One of our hallmark offerings is the introductory night dive - even for non certified divers. Exclusive to select few dive centres! Plunge into a different world as nocturnal marine life awakens, bathing the ocean in a spectrum of colours and movements unseen during the day. Experience the reef in a whole new light and see creatures hiding during the day for a completely different experience. Our 16 meter vessel, Coral Sea Dreaming, seamlessly merges the thrill of adventure with the comforts of a cosy retreat. Small but comfortable and air-conditioned throughout, it provides a serene sanctuary between dives. Drift to sleep under a canopy of stars and awaken to the first rays of a Coral Sea sunrise, before plunging in for a refreshing early morning dive. Meals onboard Coral Sea Dreaming are a treat (pun intended). Made from fresh ingredients, hearty, home-made and super-tasty. Snacks and tropical fruit, curated to energise, are available throughout the day, ensuring you’re always ready for your next dive. With a limited capacity of only 12 guests and a dedicated crew passionate about the ocean, each moment is tailored to you, creating a journey that is both personal and profound. The crew’s knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment to your experience elevate every aspect of the voyage, making it truly unforgettable. For those seeking an intimate dive experience, where the vastness of the ocean meets personalised exploration, Coral Sea Dreaming beckons. Dive deep, discover the unseen, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Begin your unparalleled adventure with us today.
IncludesAll snorkel and dive equipment (wetsuits/ Stinger suits/computers) Freshly made meals and snacks Coffee, tea, juice for breakfast and water Fresh linen and bath towel Use of hot shower and 2 toilets (shared) Unlimited snorkelling All dives are guided
- This tour is suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness
- We reserve the right to refuse boarding to people unable to confidently and safely move without help
- The minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years - overseas junior certifications exempted
- All snorkelers and divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board the boat. Certain medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart disease, epilepsy) may exclude some people from diving
- The trip is weather dependent. We reserve the right to change trip locations, cancel or reschedule due to mechanical, weather or other unforeseen circumstances