My Guide Website?
Cairns: Aquarium Reef Tank Diving Experience2 Reviews
Swim with animals such as reef sharks and stingrays at the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank. Suitable for beginners and experienced scuba divers.
- Take part in a scuba diving experience in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank
- Receive an introduction to scuba diving, with training and medical check
- Swim with marine life such as reef sharks and stingrays
- Enjoy all-day general admission entry to the Cairns Aquarium to discover its various exhibits
DescriptionBegin your scuba diving experience at 12:00 PM with a medical check. An experienced dive team will ensure that you are comfortable with the scuba equipment and breathing underwater before diving into the aquarium's underwater world. Swim with majestic underwater creatures such as reef sharks, large stingrays, Queensland groupers, amongst others. Your family and friends can watch from the dry side of the glass. Upon finishing the activity, receive a Discover Scuba Certificate of Completion as a memento of your experience. Following your dive, enjoy all-day admission to the aquarium's other exhibits. See a diverse range of aquatic species and a variety of marine ecosystems.
IncludesIntroduction to Scuba Diving brief and training session taking approximately 90 minutes Diving experience in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank taking approximately 30 minutes All required diving equipment and wetsuit Discover Scuba Certificate of Completion All-day general admission entry to the Cairns Aquarium
- You must complete a medical check in order to take part in the diving experience
- The Aquarium is open daily from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now