Cairns: Aquarium Visit and City Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
Spend the morning with a visit to the Cairns Aquarium and discover the habitats and species of tropical North Queensland. Enjoy a tasty lunch and in the afternoon explore Cairns on a guided sightseeing tour.
- Explore the Cairns Aquarium at your own leisure on a self-guided tour
- Savor a 2-course lunch with drink
- Take in the sights of Cairns and its surrounding landscape
- Visit the Cairns Botanical Gardens and Palm Cove Beach
DescriptionStart your day with a self-guided tour through the aquarium and explore the ecosystems and habitats of Tropical North Queensland. Complete your experience with a 2-course lunch at Dundee’s Restaurant with a stunning sea life backdrop before being collected from the aquarium for your afternoon guided sightseeing tour of Cairns. Discover Cairns in air-conditioned comfort with your local guide as you explore the city’s rich history. Get glimpses of its cultural heritage and iconic landmarks. Marvel at the world’s largest themed stained glass windows at Saint Monica’s Cathedral. Enjoy a 20-minute guided tour of the Cairns Museum with free re-entry included. Afterward, indulge in a delicious afternoon Devonshire tea before visiting the Cairns Botanical Gardens. Take delight in the stunning city and mountain views before visiting Lower Barron Gorge National Park and Surprise Creek Falls. Also visit stunning Palm Cove, one of Cairns' Northern Beaches.
IncludesHotel drop-off Cairns Aquarium entrance fee Lunch Tea Hotel pickup
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Drop-off service to your hotel is provided
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability