My Guide Website?
Cairns: Fitzroy Island Ferry with Snorkeling and Boat Tour145 Reviews
Visit Fitzroy Island on a full or half-day trip from Cairns. Go at your own pace and discover the island's amazing beaches and lush rainforests, go snorkeling, and enjoy a glass bottom boat tour.
- Explore the diverse landscapes of Fitzroy Island at your own pace
- Enjoy a short travel time of just 45 minutes to the island
- Swim and snorkel just of the beach with equipment included
- Walk through the rainforest to the summit, lighthouse, and beach
- Enjoy a glass bottom boat tour accompanied by an expert guide
DescriptionEnjoy a fun-filled day of activities on visit Fitzroy Island, a national park with lush tropical rainforests, granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, and coral beaches. Choose from either a full day, morning, or afternoon schedule. Set sail to Fitzroy Island with return boat transfers, snorkeling equipment, and a glass-bottom boat tour. Walk to the lighthouse, dine at the restaurant, or relax at the famous Nudey Beach, voted the best beach in Australia. Explore the island's rainforest walks and snorkel at the beach. You also have the option to bring a picnic lunch or purchase a casual lunch from the Fitzroy Island cafe. Extra activities include Foxy's Bar & Café, Pacific Island Store, dive, and activities center - all available on the island at an extra cost.
IncludesReturn boat transfers Snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, and lycra suit) Glass bottom boat tour
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian over 18 years old
- All times are approximate
- Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger.
- On the rare occasion where bad weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be given
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today