My Guide Website?
Cairns: Guided Twilight Tour with 3-Course Dinner58 Reviews
Take an exclusive after-hours twilight tour. Discover how animals from all environments change their behavior when the sun begins to set. Enjoy a 3-course dinner in the aquatic-themed restaurant.
- Get exclusive after-hours entry to the Cairns Aquarium
- Enjoy a tour guided by an ecologist
- Come face to face with sharks, rays, groupers, and more
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner
DescriptionWitness the setting of the sun on Tropical North Queensland’s mountain ranges and experience how steamy rainforests and shallow reef lagoons begin to stir with life. Reptiles, Amphibians, Insects, and nocturnal fish sense the onset of dusk and emerge from their day time lairs. Get an insight into the unique changes of the region’s nocturnal creatures as they move in the shadows. Complete your evening at Dundee’s Restaurant with a perfectly matched dining experience while you enjoy a stunning sea life backdrop.
IncludesAfter hours entry to the aquarium 2-hour guided twilight tour 3-course dinner Dessert
- This activity will operate with a minimum of 2 adults and is subject to availability, bookings require 24 hours notice.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$179.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today