Cairns: Helicopter Ride, Reef Cruise and Kuranda2 Reviews
Experience the best Cairns has to offer from the water, ground and sky. In one day, ride the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway, experience the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, gaze over the spectacular reef in a helicopter and then, enjoy a cruise on the water.
- Glide over the world heritage-listed rainforest on the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Sweep over the Great Barrier Reef's crystal blue waters, coral gardens and sand cays in a helicopter
- Enjoy a gourmet Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Cruise, snorkel and view coral and marine life on a luxury vessel
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and cheese
DescriptionBegin your journey on board the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway, discovering the color and natural beauty of the million-year-old rainforest. From the picturesque destination of Kuranda Village, glide just meters above the rainforest canopy on the Skyrail, descend through the canopy layers below and transfer to Cairns. You will then board a helicopter to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Flying over the sand cays and spot the coral below on your way to the Hastings Reef. Land on an outer reef helipad where you will board the luxury vessel and enjoy the next two hours of pure bliss at the reef. Make use of the snorkeling equipment and discover the fascinating ecosystem below or simply relax on board. Complete your day with a delicious Aussie-style BBQ lunch. Enjoy a leisurely cruise back to Cairns as you wind down with a complimentary glass of wine and cheese.
IncludesKuranda Scenic Railway ticket Skyrail Rainforest Cableway ticket Return cruise 25 minute scenic flight over the reef and sand cays to Hastings Reef Snorkelling equipment BBQ lunch Return transfers to/from your accommodation Additional beverages 20 fuel levy required, to be paid directly on the day of travel
- $20 fuel levy required, to be paid directly on the day of travel
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- Please Note: immediate transfer from Kuranda Scenic Rail to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Refunds: cancellation notice of 48 hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if booking is cancelled within 24 hours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability