My Guide Website?
Cairns: Skyrail & Kuranda Rail Small Group Kuranda Day Tour15 Reviews
Experience the world's oldest rainforest with a guided tour on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Rail. Enjoy 2.5 hours in Kuranda to shop, dine and explore on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide over the World-Heritage listed Rainforest Canopy
- Explore Kuranda markets at your own pace, with dining, galleries & other stores
- Take a historic journey on the Scenic Railway over 37 bridges and 15 tunnels
- View the magnificent Barron Gorge and Falls
- Visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre
DescriptionEnjoy a trip to explore Kurada at your leisure. Glide over the world's oldest rainforest on the magnificent Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Take a rainforest boardwalk with views of the spectacular Barron Gorge and Falls. Relax with pickup in a small bus by your guide, who will deliver you to Kuranda. Once there, choose from a vast array of activities including local markets, arts and crafts, enjoy an encounter with animals or butterflies. Enjoy a relaxing lunch before joining the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway on a spectacular journey through 15 tunnels and over 37 bridges. Learn about Kurada’s history as you pass through the flora. Then, enjoy magnificent views as you make your way to Freshwater Station to be met and transferred to your hotel, arriving about 4 pm. Alternatively, you can opt to continue to Carins Station, and walk to your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Kuranda map and visitors guide One-way journey on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway One-way journey on the Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Kuranda Village markets are open Wednesday - Sunday
- Kuranda River boat is AU$25 adult
- Butterfly Sanctuary is AU$22 adult, AU$14 child
- Birdworld is AU$21 adult, AU$10.50 child • Kuranda Koala Gardens is AU$21 adult, AU$10.50 child • Birdworld and Koala Gardens combined is AU$37 adult, AU$18.50 child • Air conditioned transfer available from selected hotels Cairns city and inner suburbs • Transfers aren't possible from northern beaches: Machan's Beach, Holloways Beach, Trinity Beach, Kewarra Beach, Clifton Beach, Palm Cove, Yorkey's Knob and Port Douglas • Suitable for cruise ship arrivals to the Cruise Liner Terminal arriving 9 AM or earlier