My Guide Website?
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Day Tour85 Reviews
Visit the World Heritage Rainforest on this Advanced Eco Tour to Cape Tribulation, The Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge. Wildlife spotting on a Daintree River Cruise. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch are included.
- Admire iconic destinations like Cape Tribulation Beach, Alexandra Range Lookout and Mossman Gorge
- Tracerse the miraculous Mossman Gorge
- Relish a delicious BBQ lunch in a private rainforest setting
- Listen to informative commentary provided along the way
DescriptionThe itinerary for this tour is as follows:• 6:45 AM: Hotel pickups commence from Cairns.• 7:30 AM: Pickups commence from the Cairns Beaches.• 8:10 AM: Pickups commence from Port Douglas.• 9:20 AM: Mossman Gorge Centre. Visit the Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre and board your shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/guide will take you for a guided walk sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests. Return to the Centre for morning tea.• 11:15 AM: Daintree River Cruise. Reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour. See bird habitats, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the saltwater crocodile.• 12:45 PM: Tropical Lunch. With special access at a private rainforest property, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical lunch. Enjoy a choice of quality steak, fish, or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.• 2:00 PM: Cape Tribulation. Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.• 3:15 PM: Daintree Ice Cream Company. Included is an afternoon refreshment at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. Enjoy a delicious tropical fruit ice cream made from fruit grown on their own organic orchard.• 4:00 PM: Alexandra Lookout. After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island, and beyond to the Coral Sea.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns, Palm Cove, and Port Douglas Guide Daintree river cruise Lunch Morning and afternoon tea National Park fees Attraction entry costs Exotic fruit ice cream
- A medium level of mobility is required to join this tour. The coach used has several steps on entry and passengers will board and disembark the vehicle several times throughout the day. The guided walks at Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation Beach are both considered easy grade and under 1 km return in distance
- Not recommended for children under 4 years due to length of the day
- Hotel pickups commence prior to the tour time indicated. Your pickup time will be confirmed by the local partner based on your hotel location