Fly to Green Island: Full-Day Discovery & Cruise Return2 Reviews
Departing Cairns, enjoy a scenic helicopter flight to Green Island. With its reef and rainforest environment enjoy a half-day or full-day in a nature lovers paradise before returning to Cairns via catamaran.
- Enjoy views of Cairns, Upolu & Vlasoff Cay, Arlington Reef and Green Island from the helicopter
- Explore the island on a self-guided eco walk
- Dive in and explore the Great Barrier Reef either by glass bottom boat or snorkelling
DescriptionMarvel at the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with its own rainforest, Green Island, a destination that offers the unique opportunity to discover both its Reef and Rainforest. This is a truly unique and picturesque part of the world that you will be able to see from a totally unique perspective. Complete with helicopter arrival, the tour offers complimentary island-based activities and a scenic return cruise to Cairns via catamaran. This package is the ultimate Great Barrier Reef Island adventure.
IncludesSpectacular 20-minute helicopter scenic flight to Green Island Snorkelling equipment Glass bottom boat with coral reef viewing tour Use of day visitor facilities including Island swimming pool Lunch Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise to return to Cairns Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3-years may travel free of charge when seated on a parent/guardian's lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact the local partner
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- In the event of bad weather, providing there is availability, date changes are welcome or in the worst-case scenario, cancellations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY