My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Fitzroy Island Return Catamaran Transfer127 Reviews
Enjoy a self-guided day to Fitzroy Island on this return catamaran transfer from Cairns. Experience a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest, boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, and coral beaches.
- Explore Fitzroy Island at your own pace
- Enjoy a short travel time of just 45 minutes to the island
- Lounge on the beach or participate in thrilling activities
- Spend a day enjoying the island
- Enjoy self-guided rain forest walks to the summit, lighthouse, secret garden, and beach
DescriptionDepart from Cairns Marina and visit Fitzroy Island, a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest and boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, coral beaches. Walk to the lighthouse, dine at the restaurant, or relax at the famous Nudey Beach, voted the best beach in Australia. With up to 6 hours of free time, you will be able to explore the island through self-guided rainforest walks. Soak in the magic of the Great Barrier Reef by snorkeling, diving, and kayaking. At Fitzroy Island, you can snorkel the fringing reef only meters from the beach. You also have the option to bring a picnic lunch or purchase a casual lunch from the Fitzroy Island cafe. Extra activities include Foxy's Bar & Café, Pacific Island Store, snorkel hire, dive, and activities center - all available on the island at an extra cost.
IncludesReturn catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island from Cairns Tea and coffee onboard
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian over 18 years old
- All times are approximate
- Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger.
- On the rare occasion where bad weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be given