My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Full Day on Fitzroy Island, Return Boat2 Reviews
Enjoy a same-day roundtrip transfer from Cairns to Fitzroy Island aboard a spacious catamaran. Experience lush rainforests and perfect beaches as you explore this natural wonder at your own pace.
- Marvel at the incredible natural beauty of the mostly untouched Fitzroy Island
- Enjoy a short travel time aboard a catamaran and take in panoramic ocean views
- Dive into the rainforest with scenic walks to the summit, lighthouse, and beach
- Explore the island at your own pace and go snorkeling or swimming at Nudey Beach
- Visit the activities center to book a unique adventure or enjoy a meal at a cafe
DescriptionLeave Cairns for the day and explore the beauty of Fitzroy Island with a roundtrip transfer. Discover a national park covered in tropical rainforests and boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, and coral beaches. Explore at your own pace and travel back to Cairns at the end of the day. Depart from Cairns Marina on a spacious catamaran and admire spectacular views of the ocean. Once at the island, embark on a scenic rainforest walk, go snorkeling, visit the lighthouse, or relax at the famous Nudey Beach, voted the best beach in Australia. Bring a picnic lunch or purchase a delicious meal or refreshing drink from a restaurant just meters off the beach. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around and make sure to visit Foxy's Bar & Café, the Pacific Island Store, and the activities center for extra things to do before the ride back.
IncludesRoundtrip boat transfer
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian Keep in mind departure times are approximate Should a cruise not operate for any reason, you will be offered an alternative date