From Cairns: Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest Scenic Flight2 Reviews
Experience the beauty below on a 45 or 60-minute scenic flight from Cairns. Fly over spectacular waterfalls, emerald mountains, heritage-listed rainforest, Kuranda and the magnificent Great Barrier Reef while you listen to expert commentary.
- Fly over Stoney Creek Falls and Barron Falls
- Glide over the spectacular Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy commentary on the sights below
DescriptionCairns is a city positioned between two of Tropical North Queensland's greatest treasures - the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics Rainforest. What better way to experience the sheer size and beauty of both in one awe-inspiring flight. After pickup from your accommodation, take to the air in a scenic helicopter flight. Soar over the rainforest canopy of Barron Gorge National Park and Kuranda, then experience the cascading waters of both the Stoney Creek and Barron Gorge waterfalls. As you fly, listen to commentary from experienced and knowledgeable guides. The flight path then takes you over emerald-covered mountains. Pass over spectacular Palm Cove and the northern beaches before making your way out to the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef to take in the size and splendor of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Including views of Green Island and Vlasoff Cay, the flight concludes with a spectacular view over Cairns city and the surrounding area. There are plenty of photo opportunities throughout the tour.
IncludesScenic helicopter flight Return transfers to/from Cairns accommodation Knowledgeable and experienced pilots Complimentary chilled water Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability