My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Green Island Eco Adventure136 Reviews
Enjoy an eco adventure of the Great Barrier Reef and visit the tropical Green Island to snorkel the reef and hike in the rainforest. Take optional kayak tours or scenic helicopter flights, or relax by the pool with a drink.
- Enjoy a leisurely day on a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore a beautiful 6,000 year old coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef, and the only one with a rainforest
- See coral reefs and marine life from a glass bottom boat
- Relax on the beach and enjoy a refreshment at the island's pool bar
DescriptionGo on a Green Island eco-adventure from Cairns to explore the beautiful Great Barrier Reef island. Connect with nature on a tropical island with over 120 native plant species, birds, coral gardens, and abundant marine life. Choose from a glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkeling gear. Your cruise includes the choice of an informative glass bottom boat coral viewing tour, or the use of snorkeling equipment to snorkel directly off the sandy white beaches. Explore the island’s lush rainforest with a leisurely self-guided walk, see the reef from the glass bottom boat coral viewing tour, snorkel from the beach, or take a refreshing dip in the island swimming pool. With an abundance of optional activities, you can scuba dive, take an offshore snorkel excursion, walk underwater with Seawalker helmet diving, kayak, or even take to the sky in a scenic helicopter flight. There's even the Marineland Melanesia crocodile habitat on the island! The island’s well-appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, and dive shop, plus restaurant and food outlets, where a delicious range of lunch, snacks, and refreshments can be purchased.
IncludesReturn transfers by air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkeling equipment Exclusive use of the island swimming pool for Great Adventures guests Self-guided eco Island walk Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
- Tour departs Cairns at 08.30 AM and/or 10:30 AM
- Tour returns from Green Island at 2:30 OM and/or 4:30 PM
- Please indicate your preferred departure times when booking and our friendly Reservations team will be in touch to confirm available times