My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Half-Day Fitzroy Island Trip by Boat143 Reviews
Enjoy a return boat transfer from Cairns to Fitzroy Island, where you can enjoy amazing beaches and lush rainforests.
- Explore Fitzroy Island at your own pace
- Enjoy a short travel time of just 45 minutes to the island
- Lounge on the beach or participate in thrilling activities
- Discover self-guided rain forest walks to the summit, lighthouse, and beach
DescriptionDepart from Cairns Marina and visit Fitzroy Island, a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest and boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, coral beaches. Walk to the lighthouse, dine at the restaurant, or relax at the famous Nudey Beach, voted the best beach in Australia. Choose from either a morning or afternoon schedule. Explore the island through self-guided rainforest walks, and snorkel just meters off the beach. You also have the option to bring a picnic lunch or purchase a casual lunch from the Fitzroy Island cafe. Extra activities include Foxy's Bar & Café, Pacific Island Store, dive, and activities center - all available on the island at an extra cost.
IncludesBoat Transfer from Cairns - to Fitzroy - to Cairns on board the Fitzroy Island Sundancer
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian over 18 years old
- All times are approximate
- Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger.
- On the rare occasion where bad weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be given