From Cairns: Small Group Quad Bike Rainforest Tour47 Reviews
Travel along the dirt tracks of the Kuranda Rainforest by Quad Bike on a 3.5-hour small group tour from Cairns. Enjoy a refreshing morning or afternoon tea and get back to nature in a wet tropics landscape. Total quad biking time is 1.5-hour.
- Take part in an exciting half-day adventure by Quad Bike
- Travel through the rainforest on dirt tracks and through creek crossings
- Chat with your tour mates over morning or afternoon tea
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Cairns. Take control of a fun Quad Bike and travel in convoy along the dirt trails and amazing rivers creeks. Your actual time on the quad bikes is around 1.5 hours. You will be given a short introductory training briefing and time to practice, before venturing into the rain forest, where the fun begins. Experience an adrenaline rush as you drive over exciting bumps, and enjoy plenty of stops to soak up the scenery. Refresh yourself with morning or afternoon tea, when you can sit down and chat about your experience before drop-off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Use of a Quad Bike Use of a helmet Safety briefing Wet weather gear (if required) Morning or afternoon tea Professional guide Small group tour
- The dress code is long pants (optional) and enclosed shoes. Singlets are not allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A valid credit card must be presented
- The management reserves the right to cancel tours due to weather conditions, in which case a full refund or alternate session will be offered
- The minimum age is 16 years old with the consent of a parent or guardian
- Please note, your total quad biking time is 1.5-hour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability