Kuranda: 1-Hour Rainforest ATV Tour43 Reviews
Ride on an ATV through the vibrant rainforest atop the majestic Barron Falls. Cruise down the footpaths of ancient loggers. Taste exotic fruit fresh from the branch. You may be lucky enough to see one of the wild Cassowaries that live on the property.
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage rainforest
- Taste exotic fruit fresh from the tree (when in season)
- Spot a cassowary in the wild
- Learn about local pioneer history
DescriptionExplore a secluded estate atop the majestic Barron Falls on a personalized ATV tour with a friendly local tour guide. The estate, owned by a local family since 1969, is surrounded by a UNESCO World Heritage Rainforest and is home the elusive cassowary and other Australian wildlife. You’ll feel secure and prepared after receiving a training session at the beginning of the tour. Confidently ride through the rainforest and take in the atmosphere of this vibrant flora. Follow the ancient timber logger tracks and discover unique trees. As you venture through the forest, your tour guide will share amazing facts and stories from the history of the pioneers. Get your blood pumping as you ride through the water of a permanent creek crossing. Bite into a piece of fresh fruit straight from the tree. The property houses a gorgeous orchard of 600+ trees. If your lucky, you may be able to spot a cassowary. This blue-headed flightless bird is related to ostriches and emus and makes it’s home in these rain forests. Although it’s incredibly rare to see these elusive birds in the wild, several of cassowaries make their home on the estate, and many visitors have had the chance to lay eyes on this rare and beautiful bird.
IncludesBeginner's ATV training session Helmet Poncho Safety glasses Anything not specified above
- Fruit tasting is only possible when in season.
- No driver's license required.
- A disclaimer must be signed prior to participating in the tour.
- Minimum riding age is 10 years old.
- Children's fare is for 10-14 years old.
- There are weight restrictions for the different types of ATV's. Some bikes are limited to 85kg and others to 175kg.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability