Kuranda Rainforest Riverboat Cruise105 Reviews
Don't miss an opportunity to cruise by Kuranda in a riverboat and meet wildlife including freshwater crocodiles, turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish, together with over 100 species of tropical birds.
- Cruise the tranquil waters of the world’s most ancient tropical rainforest along the Barron River
- Admire freshwater crocodiles, turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish
- Take advantage of the great photographic opportunities afforded by the rainforest
DescriptionTake a 45-minute cruise along the River Barron by Kuranda, which is home to a host of wildlife. Whilst cruising, take advantage of the great photographic opportunities afforded by the rainforest and wildlife, whilst your local guide shares their knowledge of this unique area. Hear insights into the history of Kuranda, and stories about the animals, reptiles and birds that reside in this part of Tropical North Queensland. The river is home to freshwater crocodiles (Crocodylus johnsoni or Crocodylus johnstoni), turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish, together with over 100 species of tropical birds. Cassowaries are sometimes seen on the far side of the river.
Includes45-minute calm water cruise with English commentary Transfers Food and drinks
- All tours are subject to seasonal river conditions
- The tour is suitable for all ages. Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Please note there is no guarantee that freshwater crocodiles will be seen on every cruise
- These cruises are on the Barron River in Kuranda only, and you cannot drive down to the river to access them. You must park your car, walk across the Kuranda Railway Station footbridge, and go down the stairs to the river where you will see the local partner's red flags flying at their jetty.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY