My Guide Website?
Port Douglas: Daintree National Park and Mossman Gorge Tour32 Reviews
Explore Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge on this multi-stop and immersive tour with a local guide. Experience a Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony and enjoy a lunch surrounded by nature.
- Take in scenic coastal views of the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- See some of the best sights of Port Douglas, including Four Mile Beach
- Have lunch among the native wildlife at the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas
- Add on a spine-tingling Swim with a Salt water crocodile experience
- Participate in a Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
DescriptionDiscover Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge on this full-day guided trip filled with adventure. Reconnect with nature and keep an eye out for local wildlife as you spend time in Daintree National Park. Your trip also includes round-trip transfers and lunch. Your guided experience starts with pickup from your accommodation before you take in scenic coastal views of the Great Barrier Reef Drive. Arrive in Port Douglas to start your guided sightseeing tour of the area. Wander through the recreated natural environments of Port Douglas' Wildlife Habitat. Learn about and interact with the many native animals and enjoy lunch while watching a wildlife presentation. At Mossman Gorge, located within Daintree National Park, experience a Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony with an Indigenous guide. Then, join a guided walk or explore the area yourself on one of the many hiking tracks before the end of the trip. Don't forget to bring a towel and swimsuit as the water at Mossman Gorge is perfect for taking a refreshing dip.
IncludesAccommodation pickup and drop-off Lunch at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony Entry to Mossman Gorge National park
- Children under 15 cannot participate in the Swim with the Salties experience The tour takes place in an outdoor tropical environment. The bus is air-conditioned but other activities are not