My Guide Website?
Tusa Reef Tours - premium all inclusive Great Barrier Reef3 Reviews
Tusa isn’t your ordinary reef trip. From the moment you join us onboard, every aspect of your day is taken care of. Our knowledgeable staff are there to guide you and provide you with a 5-star Great Barrier Reef experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Limited to a maximum of 40 guests and your crew of 9
- Exclusive waterproof bone-conduction headsets with recorded narration (snorkel)
- Visit 2 of the spectacular outer reef diving locations
- All food and beverages, including alcoholic drinks on return journey
- “Open Dive Deck” with the opportunity to do up to 3 dives during the day
DescriptionExperience the ultimate Great Barrier Reef dive adventure with Tusa Reef Tours and discover the breathtaking beauty of the outer reef on this exclusive, all-inclusive scuba diving day tour from Cairns. Limited to just 40 guests to maximise your comfort, our purpose-built dive vessel is fitted to the highest standards and equipped with the latest in modern and sustainable dive gear. Your crew of 9 includes 8 knowledgeable marine guides and dive instructors who are readily available to see to your needs throughout the day, to help you plan your dives and activities at each of the two pristine dive sites you’ll visit, and will assist you to get your fins on and off as part of our unique “Finderella” service. Our open dive deck policy allows you to plan the dives of your choice, with up to three dives available over the day. Dive with your buddy or be guided by one of our highly experienced PADI instructors, considered amongst some of the best in Australia for their local knowledge and passion for the reef. Not a certified diver? We offer Introductory Scuba Diving, for those looking to experience the thrill of breathing underwater for the first time – no prior certification required. Enjoy sumptuous local cuisine throughout the day prepared by our in-house chefs using fresh local ingredients. Each meal is served with a selection of refreshing beverages including complimentary juices, tea, coffee, local wines from Hidden Seas, and local beer from Barrier Reef Brewing. (Please note, consumption of any alcohol will prevent further in-water activities.) To complement your snorkel experience, enjoy a guided audio tour with Tusa exclusive bone-conducting headphones for a unique underwater English commentary as you explore the crystal-clear waters. Gaze below the surface as we take you on a journey of discovery across the reef. Each trip with Tusa is Carbon Neutral. All our direct carbon emissions are offset by Reforest to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and restore local ecosystems. Reforest plants new trees on our behalf in two certified local reforestation projects, which are carefully managed to ensure they remove the CO2 we are committed to offsetting. Guests will also have access to our interactive marine guide tablets – use these to learn more about the reef and help to contribute to the vital research we conduct as part of each and every cruise via the Eye on the Reef app. Please note: Tusa Reef Tours trips are restricted exclusively to people aged 12 and over, ensuring an optimal experience for all our guests.
IncludesDelicious chef-prepared meals All snorkelling and scuba diving – open deck Waterproof, bone conducting headsets for underwater commentary. Take home Tusa Reef Tours drink bottle. All food included morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea All beverages included, including alcoholic drinks on return journey Tea, coffee and water fountain always available for self-service Environmentally friendly plant-based wetsuits and all dive/ snorkel equipment Taxes & Marine Park Levy Carbon Offset via Reforest.com.au
- 2 to 3 dives available
- Cancellations: 100% charge with less than 24 hours' notice
- Special Notes for Divers: All divers must complete a questionnaire onboard. A history of certain medical conditions and/or prescription medicines may preclude you from scuba diving, and a doctor’s release (arranged prior to your trip) may be required. Tusa Dive recommends a wait of 24 hours after diving before flying or ascending over 300 meters.
- Tusa operate with a average 1:5 staff to passenger ratio, limited to just 40 passengers
- Photographs cost extra. The tour operator uses a subcontractor to take photographs on board and so this operates as a separate company and all payments for photographs are paid directly to the company on board the day trip.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$420.00Book Now!