My Guide Website?
Ultimate Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Marine World Pontoon68 Reviews
This reef cruise has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for it’s superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life.
- Enjoy the largest range of activities on the reef including semi-sub, glass bottom boat, snorkeling and more
- Venture to the outer reef: where the reef is the healthiest and the water the clearest
- See exotic fish and marine life and learn about the vast underwater ecosystem from qualified on-board marine biologists and a multilingual crew
- Make the most of your day with 5 hours at the reef and quick travel time of only 90 minutes
- Feast on a delicious buffet for lunch including fresh seafood
DescriptionDepart direct from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smoother ride and reduced travel time, leaving more of your day to experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. The all-weather Marine World platform caters for all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon, join a marine biologist on a guided snorkel safari, “go beyond snorkeling®” and try SNUBA®! the latest activity on the reef or a traditional scuba dive (no experience necessary). Not a confident swimmer? then stay dry and view the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer, glass bottom boat or underwater observatory, try a Helmet Dive for a scuba-style experience without getting your hair wet, or soar above it all on a spectacular Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight. With 5 hours at the reef there is time to do it all. If simply relaxing & soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style then take time out the spacious sundeck.
IncludesAll snorkeling equipment, wetsuit and Lycra suit Semi Submersible tour, Glass Bottom Boat and Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory Fish feeding and identification session with Marine Biologist Infants safety swimming enclosure & dedicated snorkel supervisor Morning, afternoon tea, refreshments and delicious chef-prepared buffet lunch Environmental Management Charge ($7.00 AUD per person, payable at check in) Additional activities (diving, SNUBA etc)
- All diving is subject to completion of an onboard medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions, (ie: asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) or medications may exclude individuals from diving. Please check when booking
- The minimum age to dive is 12 years with parent/guardian permission required. Certified Divers must produce their certification card
- After diving, intervals of 12-24 hours are recommended prior to flying depending on depths of dives and accrued dive time
- All helicopter rates are per person. Child age is 3-14 years for all helicopter options. Minimum passengers required per flight. Flights and routes flown and aircraft type used are subject to weather, air traffic control, aircraft availability, passenger loads and ultimately the pilots discretion. Maximum of one infant permitted per flight. Maximum combined passenger weight limits apply
- What to bring: Swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, cash ($AUD) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now