My Guide Website?
Waterfall, Wildlife and Rainforest Tour from Cairns156 Reviews
Explore Atherton Tableland's majestic waterfalls and rainforest and visit some of the most beautiful locations across tropical North Queensland.
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls, which is Australia's most photographed cascade
- Explore a landscape of rugged mountains, winding rivers and rainforests
- Swim and float on inflatables at cascading waterfalls and swimming holes
DescriptionYour 11-hour excursion begins with a drive to the Wooroonooran National Park. Stop for a swim at Josephine Falls, which features a huge natural rock slide. Travel across the volcanic landscape of the Atherton Tablelands. Marvel at the 18-meter-high Millaa Millaa Falls, framed by lush rainforest and tree ferns. Enjoy lunch at the Malanda Pub, before visiting Mount Hypipamee. Walk through rainforest on easy pathways. See wildlife around Dinner Falls, including brush turkeys and Boyd’s forest dragon. Visit the giant curtain fig tree, and try your luck at platypus spotting in Yungaburra. Enjoy a last swim at Lake Eacham, before afternoon tea and the trip back to Cairns.
IncludesTransfers from and to your accommodation Morning and afternoon tea Lunch at the historic Malanda Pub Tea and coffee
- Be sure to bring a camera, a hat, a swimsuit, sunblock and a towel
- It is recommended that you bring a hoodie or warm jacket as it can get cold up in the mountains
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now