From Fitzroy Island Return Catamaran Transfer
Enjoy a self-guided day to Fitzroy Island on this return catamaran transfer from Cairns. Experience a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest, boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, and coral beaches.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Fitzroy Island at your own pace
- Enjoy a short travel time of just 45 minutes to the island
- Lounge on the beach or participate in thrilling activities
- Spend 5 hours at the island oasis
- Enjoy self-guided rain forest walks to the summit, lighthouse, secret garden, and beach
DescriptionDepart from Cairns Marina and visit Fitzroy Island, a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest and boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, coral beaches. Walk to the lighthouse, dine at the restaurant, or relax at the famous Nudey Beach, voted the best beach in Australia. This return catamaran transfer gives you 5 hours to explore paradise at your own pace. Check in at Cairns Marina is between 8:30 AM and 9:15 AM. Enjoy tea and coffee on board the vessel before your departure. At 9:30 AM, depart Cairns Marina for Fitzroy Island. Enjoy the ferry ride to Fitzroy Island on an air-conditioned catamaran. Travel for just 45 minutes until you are there. Arrive at Fitzroy Island at 10:15 AM. On arrival, enjoy over 5 hours on the island. With up to 5 hours free time you will be able to explore the island through self-guided rainforest walks to the summit, lighthouse, secret garden, and Nudey Beach or, soak in the magic of the Great Barrier Reef by snorkeling, diving, and kayaking. At Fitzroy Island, you can snorkel the fringing reef only meters from the beach. You also have the option to bring a picnic lunch or purchase a casual lunch from the Fitzroy Island cafe. Extra activities include Foxy's Bar & Café, Pacific Island Store, snorkel hire, dive and activities center - all available on the island at an extra cost. Depart Fitzroy Island at 4:20 PM for the leisurely, relaxing cruise home. At 5:20 PM, arrive back at Cairns Marina.
IncludesReturn catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island from Cairns Tea and coffee onboard Extra activities Snorkel equipment All meals and refreshments
- Please note, this activity is for ages 4+ only
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian over 18 years old
- It is recommended to bring cash or card for any extra activities on the island
- Please bring water bottles and food if you require
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, and comfortable footwear
- Please note, all times are approximate
- Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger.
- On the rare occasion where inclement weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be authorised.