Tjapukai: Aboriginal Cultural Night with Dinner
Watch an amazing performance by indigenous Tjapukai warriors and get an insight into their culture and traditions. Enjoy live performances and ceremonies about the Dreamtime, and feast from a native Australian buffet dinner.
Are you a business owner in Cairns?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairns.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and canapés on arrival
- Learn traditional songs and dance, and make music with the Tjapukai warriors
- Feast on a sumptuous buffet dinner of meats, seafood, salads, and indigenous desserts
- Listen to stories and learn about the traditional customs of the local people
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the ancient rituals of the Aborigines at an amazing cultural night at Tjapukai. Follow the warriors to a corroboree to celebrate the Dreamtime stories. Join the Rainbow Serpent circle to learn their traditional language and songs before the ceremonial fire is lit. Watch a spectacular fire ball shoot towards the stars! Chat with an indigenous Australian, a member of an ancient society that roamed the continent keeping record of events in stories handed down over time and generations. Get a window into how the native Aboriginals conducted their celebrations of community and land. Feast on a dinner of Australian meats, seafood, salads, and desserts of indigenous flavors at the Flame Tree Bar & Grill. Relax around the fire to enjoy an intimate chat with the Tjapukai warriors.
IncludesComplimentary welcome drink and canapes on arrival Lakeside fire ceremony with spectacular fireball explosion Corroboree/Aboriginal dance show Sumptuous buffet dinner Fireside gathering and photo opportunity with the Tjapukai performers Return transfers from accommodation (at an additional cost) Additional drinks with dinner
- The performance takes place in an all weather venue
- Bring your camera