Cairns: Shared Airport Transfer to/from City and Beaches31 Reviews
Take the worry out of your airport transfers in North Queensland. Be greeted by friendly staff and take a shuttle bus between the airport and Cairns City, Port Douglas, or Palm Cove.
- Avoid the hassle of navigating a new city with an organized shuttle transfer
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet service at the airport
- Get local tips from your friendly, informative drivers
DescriptionArrive at Cairns Airport and be greeted by a friendly uniformed airport concierge or driver. Be guided to your waiting transport, where your driver will check your name and destination. Enjoy a welcome onboard and receive helpful information from your driver. Sit back and relax as you enjoy your journey to your hotel. Expect a journey time of 20 minutes to Cairns CBD and 25 minutes for Palm Cove hotels. For Port Douglas, drive for 1 hour and 15 minutes along the picturesque Great Barrier Reef Drive. At the end of your stay, take a transfer from your hotel to the airport. Feel calm and relaxed in the knowledge that you will arrive on time to meet your departing flight from Cairns International Airport.
IncludesOne-way transfer Pickup and drop-off 1 piece of checked luggage and 1 carry-on bag Surcharge for golf clubs, bikes, and surfboards
- Bikes must be boxed.
- Limited assistance can be provided for those with mobility needs on request at checkout.
- Lightweight, folding wheelchairs can be transported. Larger, motorized wheelchairs cannot be accommodated, however, provisions can be arranged with the local taxi company on request during checkout.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability