Best Bed and Breakfast in Atherton
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cairns team
If you want a cozy stay where you really get taken care of personally, then look into one of the many great bed and breakfasts Cairns has to offer.
Originally started up by country people with a bedroom to spare, as a way of making an extra buck or two - B&B's have graduated today to stylish buildings (not only in the country but also within the urban areas) built or renovated specifically to the purpose of providing accomodation to the tourism traffic. These places provide you primarily with a bedroom for sleeping, a common lounge &/or verandah (shared with other guests). Bathing & toilet facilities may be ensuite or shared. Breakfast is usually served at a fixed time and in the common area.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket