My Guide Website?
Atherton Tablelands: Lakes, Waterfalls, Rainforest Day Tour
Experience a fun-filled journey through North Queensland’s Atherton Tableland’s region. Witness stunning scenery, enjoy a rainforest walk, and swim in pristine waterfalls and crater lakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Babinda Boulders: Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water... AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls: Swim at this amazing three stage Rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome rock slide in Australia!
- Milla Milla Falls: Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall? If not let us help take you.
- Lake Eacham: swim in this volcanic crater lake! It over 60 meters deep!
- Platypus: You get to say “Hello” to one of the worlds cutest creatures! (1April-31Oct)
DescriptionThis tour is one of Cairns most popular tours.. Over the past 20 years the combination of music, food, fun and breathtaking natural history has made them who they are. Your driver and “Gus the Bus” are as excited to be on the tour as you will be, they do it because they love showing off their backyard. On your journey you'll be swimming in pristine waterfalls and crater lakes, going on rainforest walks and enjoying seriously good food! Get ready to meet new friends and to enjoy a day you will never forget!
IncludesInformative guides Meals: Morning Tea & Coffee, Lunch- hot food, salads & desserts, Afternoon tea Locations – Babinda Boulders, Josephine Falls, Milla Milla Waterfall, Lake Eacham Activities – Rainforest walks, Lots of swimming, Platypus Spotting (1 April – 31 Oct) All park fees Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes
- Reconfirmation instructions: please reconfirm 24 hours prior – 07 4033 6575 Trips require a minimum number of participants to operate. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and to fully refund affected customers although every effort will be made to maintain the normal operation. Itineraries maybe subject to change due to weather or road conditions.