My Guide Website?
Cairns: 2-Day Great Barrier Reef & Daintree Rainforest Tour33 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour in the Outer Great Barrier Reef area with snorkeling and lunch. Join a second adventure to Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation with a guide, 4WD ride, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef on a full-day tour
- Visit two spectacular outer reef locations and snorkel in the serene waters
- Cruise onboard the fastest, most luxurious superyacht with 3 decks
- Explore Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation with live commentary
- Take a guided boardwalk tour, a 4WD ride through the rainforest, and more
DescriptionYour day on the reef: Cruise from Cairns on board the fastest, luxury superyacht for the best value tours to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for an adventure-filled experience. The 35-meter luxury superyacht departs Cairns daily, with a record 5 hours spent exploring 2 spectacular and exclusive outer Great Barrier Reef locations known for their exceptional coral density and prolific marine life. Enjoy snorkelling at both reef sites with all snorkelling equipment and tuition provided. A gourmet buffet lunch with fresh prawns, fish, steak, and a variety of salads together and a free glass of wine with nibbles for your return journey provide a level of service and comfort that is unmatched. Your day in the Rainforest: Then, embark on a full-day adventure to the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation, where the rainforest meets the reef! Sit back and relax in comfort in a custom-built 4WD air-conditioned vehicle while listening to informative and entertaining commentary by your local naturalist guide. Group size is limited for a more personalized experience. As one of the only tour operators to travel on the Bloomfield Track, your experience will be like no other. Spot crocodiles on a Daintree River cruise, learn about the flora, fauna, and history of the Daintree on a guided boardwalk tour, take a 4WD ride through a World Heritage-listed rainforest on the rugged Bloomfield Track, cool down with a refreshing swim at Emmagen Creek and enjoy lunch at Cape Tribulation. Savour a homemade Daintree ice cream on your journey home.
IncludesSuperyacht cruise 5 hours of Reef time at 2 outer reef locations Aussie BBQ lunch with fresh seafood, prawns, steak, and a variety of salads (vegetarian, vegan, GF & DF available) Snorkeling equipment and floatation devices Lycra/sun-suit hire Glass of wine, cheese, biscuits, and fruit platter on return journey Live commentary by eco-accredited driver-guide on Rainforest Day Roundtrip transfers Scenic coastal drive 1-hour Daintree river cruise Morning tea Guided walk through the rainforest Lunch at a local cafe Swim stop at Emmagen Creek Time at Cape Tribulation Beach Cable ferry crossing Daintree ice-cream
- Please reconfirm your booking 48 hours prior to travel directly with the tour operator. $20pp Admin/Fuel Levy is to be paid directly to the tour operator prior to travel. Reef Day: check in is from 7.15am - 7.45am at the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street Cairns. Inside, please make your way to the tour operators counter for check-in. The boat departs at 8am SHARP and returns at 4.30pm approximately. Rainforest Day: return transfers are included from Cairns, Northern Beaches, Southside, and Port Douglas. Please contact the tour operator prior to travel to confirm the pick-up time.