My Guide Website?
Cairns: 35-Minute Jet Boating Ride67 Reviews
Enjoy a thrilling 35-minute jet boat ride right in the heart of Cairns. Like a roller coaster on the water, enjoy spins, slides, speed and stunts. It's extreme and loads of fun! You may even spot some local wildlife - keep your eyes peeled!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Cairns in the most exciting way with spins, slides, speed and sightseeing
- Explore the stunning Trinity Inlet, a beautiful national park
- Prepare to get wet: the best way to cool off in Cairns
- Ride with a local Skipper who has great information about the region to share
- Purchase photos of your adventure immediately after your ride
DescriptionExperience a thrilling jet boat adventure on the stunning Trinity Inlet in Cairns. Departing conveniently from the Cairns Marlin Marina, the ride takes you on a 35-minute exploration of the sublime waterway that sits behind Cairns. The boat is specially designed for extreme maneuverability. It can do spins, slides, high speed slides and stunts, so the adventure is a bit like being on a roller-coaster on the water. The ride is not all about the stunts and tricks that jet boats are famous for. Your Cairns local Skipper will also share some interesting local knowledge with you about the Cairns region and surrounding. The Trinity Inlet is beautiful and is home to some amazing wildlife, so keep your eyes peeled while you are out exploring. When your Captain is not telling you cool info about Cairns, he will be pumping out some great tunes on the boat's amazing sound system, so get ready to enjoy the vibes. Wear sun-safe clothing that you are happy to get wet - it's part of the fun! A locker box is available at the Bad Fishy base to store all of your belongings while you are on the ride. Hats can blow off, so it is recommended to wear sunscreen. On board Bad Fishy there are some sublime cameras taking snaps of all the action - photos can be purchased at the conclusion of your ride.
IncludesJet boat ride
- Wear sun-safe clothing you are happy to get wet. A locker box is provided for use at check-in In accordance with the health mandate issued by the Queensland Government, all passengers 16+ years of age are required to be double vaccinated for COVID-19 from November 17