My Guide Website?
Cairns: Aquarium Entry Ticket and Turtle Rehabilitation Tour
Spend a full day at one of Cairns' most popular attractions with an entry ticket to the Cairns Aquarium and enjoy a 30-minute guided tour of the Turtle Rehabilitation Center.
- Get up close with rescued sea turtles and learn about their rehabilitation
- Discover 9 key ecosystems across 11 different zones at the Cairns Aquarium
- Explore 71 unique habitats and learn about the animals that call them home
- Marvel at the oceanarium and visit Australia's largest freshwater exhibit
- Learn about sea turtles on a guided tour of the Turtle Rehabilitation Center
DescriptionGet an entry ticket to the Cairns Aquarium and discover over 16,000 aquatic animals endemic to Tropical North Queensland. Then, meet the rescued sea turtles on a guided tour of the aquarium's turtle hospital. Take your time as you explore the different attractions within the aquarium. Visit Australia's only 10-meter-deep reef tank, marvel at the 360-degree Oceanarium, or take a stroll along the mangrove boardwalk. Get up close with freshwater fish, watch as live divers feed the marine life, or visit one of the marine touch tank shows. Then, at your chosen time, head to the aquarium's Turtle Rehabilitation Center for your guided tour. Learn about the dangers sea turtles face, the hazard caused by plastics in the ocean, and the threat posed by habitat loss. You'll also get to meet the actual sea turtles undergoing rehabilitation and care before being released back into the wild.
IncludesCairns Aquarium entry ticket Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Center tour
- 100% of proceeds from the turtle rehabilitation center tour go towards the care of the turtles in treatment