My Guide Website?
Cairns: City Sights Tour with Evening Dinner Cruise3 Reviews
Explore the city of Cairns and its surroundings with a local guide, and learn about their unique cultural heritage. Complete your day with a dinner cruise on the calm waters of Cairns Trinity Inlet.
- Discover the best of Cairns with a local guide on a half-day sightseeing tour
- Admire St. Monica's Cathedral and beautiful scenic lookouts of the city
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Cairns Museum and hear local stories from your guide
- Take a walk in the Cairns Botanic Gardens and learn about the plants you see
- Complete your day with a dinner cruise and indulge in a 3-course buffet dinner
DescriptionExplore Cairns' highlights on this afternoon tour with a local guide. Discover St. Monica's Cathedral, Cairns Museum, Cairns Botanic Gardens, and more. Enjoy a dinner cruise in the evening, and savor a 3-course hot and cold buffet. Begin your tour with pickup at your hotel, then head to St. Monica’s Cathedral. Step inside to admire the world's largest themed stained glass windows. Next, visit the Cairns Museum, with a local guide who has plenty of stories to share about living in the tropics. Hear tales of heat, cane, railways, rainforests, and reefs. From there, move on to the Cairns Botanic Gardens to visit one of the best exhibitions of tropical plants in Australia. Learn about the various plants you see along the way with the help of your guide. Take a break after the walk and experience an afternoon tea at a local cafe in the leafy suburb of Edge Hill. Take in the panoramic view of Cairns' city and the Coral Sea before exploring the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park and Surprise Creek Falls. Traveling further north, discover one of Cairns' northern beaches, Palm Cove, fringed with coconut palms and paperbark trees. After exploring Cairns by day, see it's charming beauty by night. Your guide will drop you off at the Cairns Marina from where you'll join the dinner cruise. Sail aboard a 26-meter catamaran as you cruise the calm waters of Trinity Inlet. Enjoy a 3-course hot and cold buffet dinner featuring some of the region's best produce, including seafood.
IncludesHotel pickup Afternoon tour Dinner cruise 3-course buffet dinner
- There is a smart casual dress code This tour is not wheelchair accessible or wheelie walker accessible This tour is an all-weather experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$214.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today