My Guide Website?
Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise & Scenic Helicopter Flight263 Reviews
Embark on this full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns with a scenic helicopter flight. Travel on a large, state-of-the-art vessel and choose just snorkelling or add diving.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel on one of the fastest and largest commercial vessels
- Visit 2 spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations and snorkel for 5 hours
- Soar over the reef on a short scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the way back
- Relax on the full-length sun lounge or on one of the three spacious deck levels
DescriptionJoin this fast, comfortable cruise to visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Travel on 'Evolution'- a brand new, purpose-built, state of the art, 35-meter (120ft) superyacht, providing a superior ride in all weather conditions. Visit exclusive, protected locations on the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef with superior reef quality. Professional, friendly and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable fun-filled experience. This vessel is the most stylish and luxurious reef vessel available in Cairns. Depart the marina and travel to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey. Choose from an abundance of seating inside air-conditioned, modern lounges or outside on full-length sundecks for sunbathing. Spend time snorkeling and spotting diverse marine wildlife, coral gardens, and much more below the surface. For lunch, enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians are catered for.) At the second reef site, take to the skies for your 10-minute Scenic Helicopter Flight to and from the exclusive Heli-Pontoon. Have your camera ready as you lift off from the helipad for an incredible scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Appreciate from the air, the sheer size of the reef system as you search for marine life in their natural habitat. Be amazed at the colours and beauty of the coral gardens before touching back down to re-join the crew onboard the vessel. A complimentary glass of wine and a light snack is served on the return journey back to Cairns.
Includes5 hours reef time snorkeling with professional snorkel equipment 10-minute scenic flight Visit 2 outer reef locations Full BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, and vegetarian options Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on return
- The minimum age for introductory diving is 12 years old
- This activity is dependent on the weather
- All divers are required to complete a medical questionnaire
- Divers over 65 must have medical clearance from a physician confirming they are fit to dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and any prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice, and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted
- Special dietary requirements should be confirmed directly with the activity provider