My Guide Website?
Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise & Scenic Helicopter Flight139 Reviews
Embark on this full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns with a scenic helicopter flight. Travel on a large, state-of-the-art vessel and choose just snorkelling or add diving.
- Travel on one of the fastest and largest commercial vessels
- Visit 2 spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations and snorkel for 5 hours
- Soar over the reef on a short scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the way back
- Relax on the full-length sun lounge or on one of the three spacious deck levels
DescriptionJoin this fast, comfortable cruise to visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Travel on 'Evolution'- a brand new, purpose-built, state of the art, 35-meter (120ft) superyacht, providing a superior ride in all weather conditions. Visit exclusive, protected locations on the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef with superior reef quality. Professional, friendly and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable fun-filled experience. This vessel is the most stylish and luxurious reef vessel available in Cairns. Depart the marina and travel to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey. Choose from an abundance of seating inside air-conditioned, modern lounges or outside on full-length sundecks for sunbathing. Spend time snorkeling and spotting diverse marine wildlife, coral gardens, and much more below the surface. For lunch, enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians are catered for.) At the second reef site, take to the skies for your 10-minute Scenic Helicopter Flight to and from the exclusive Heli-Pontoon. Have your camera ready as you lift off from the helipad for an incredible scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Appreciate from the air, the sheer size of the reef system as you search for marine life in their natural habitat. Be amazed at the colours and beauty of the coral gardens before touching back down to re-join the crew onboard the vessel. A complimentary glass of wine and a light snack is served on the return journey back to Cairns.
Includes5 hours reef time snorkeling with professional snorkel equipment 10-minute scenic flight Visit 2 outer reef locations Full BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, and vegetarian options Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on return
- • Please note: the above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on the tide, wind, and other weather conditions. • Please note: check-in between 7:15 AM and 8:00 AM at Reef Fleet Terminal. Tour departs at 8:15 AM. • There is a $20 per person fuel levy and administration cost that must be paid prior to travel direct to the local partner.
- All divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (eg asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may preclude some people from diving
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$340.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today