My Guide Website?
Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Water Activities85 Reviews
Experience the newest pontoon on the Great Barrier Reef. Choose from a variety of activities including snorkeling, diving, guided snorkel tours, or even scenic helicopter flights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the largest range of activities on the reef including semi-sub, glass bottom boat, snorkeling and more
- Venture to the outer reef: where the reef is the healthiest and the water the clearest
- See exotic fish and marine life and learn about the vast underwater ecosystem from qualified on-board marine biologists and a multilingual crew
- Make the most of your day with 5 hours at the reef and quick travel time of only 90 minutes
- Feast on a delicious buffet for lunch including fresh seafood
DescriptionSail to the Great Barrier Reef on a catamaran from Cairns. Explore the reef in the way that suits you with snorkeling, diving, or admire it from inside a glass-bottom boat. Then, enjoy a buffet lunch. Depart directly from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smoother ride and reduced travel time, leaving more of your day to experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. The new all-weather platform caters to all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon, join a marine biologist on a guided snorkel safari or scuba dive (no experience necessary). You can also select the option to try a Helmet Dive for an experience without getting your hair wet. If simply relaxing and soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style then take time out the spacious sundeck.
IncludesAll snorkeling equipment, wetsuit, and Lycra suit Science laboratory where Marine Biologists presentations are held - the only one on the Great Barrier Reef Semi-Submersible tour, Glass Bottom Boat and Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory depending on option selected Fish feeding Fish identification session with Marine Biologist Infants safety swimming enclosure and dedicated snorkel supervisor if option selected Morning, afternoon tea, and refreshments Delicious chef-prepared buffet lunch
- All diving is subject to the completion of an onboard medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions, (ie: asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) or medications may exclude individuals from diving. Please check when booking
- The minimum age to dive is 12 years with parent/guardian permission required. Certified Divers must produce their certification card
- After diving, intervals of 12-24 hours are recommended prior to flying depending on depths of dives and accrued dive time
- Bring swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, cash ($AUD) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard)