My Guide Website?
Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Overnight Snorkeling Boat Trip32 Reviews
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from sunrise to sunset with an overnight trip onboard a premier liveaboard. Marvel at the beauty of the reef at exclusive snorkel sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy between 2-5 dives or snorkel sessions each day at exclusive reef locations
- Experience amazing coral and sea life at some of the best dive and snorkel locations on the Great Barrier Reef
- Reenergise with delicious meals prepared by the onboard chef
- Take time to relax on one of the sundecks or in the comfortable bar and saloon areas
DescriptionDiscover the vibrant underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef on this snorkeling trip. Stay overnight on a comfortable ship and enjoy delicious meals onboard and fresh chilled water, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Purchase refreshing drinks and tasty snacks at the onboard bar. On the first day, board the transfer vessel at Cairns and head to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for the first part of your snorkeling and diving adventure. After 90 minutes, arrive at the first destination on the reef. On the way, your talented and experienced crew will take you through a safety briefing for the boat and snorkeling. Once out on the reef, it is time to gear up and get in the water to explore the hidden wonders that make it the Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy a delicious tropical buffet with a choice of salads, cold meats, and fruit. Tea, coffee, and water are also available. After lunch, it is back to the water to explore a new reef location. In the afternoon, board your overnight accommodation and after settling in and meeting your new family, there is the chance to hit the water again. Then take in the sunset over the Great Barrier Reef as dinner is freshly prepared and then served in the evening. Then it is time to find out what goes bump in the night on the Great Barrier Reef. Get the opportunity to see the sharks in the dark program. After the final snorkel of the day, head to the bar, trade stories, and get some rest for another big day on the reef tomorrow. On the second day, wake up to the sunrise on the reef as you get ready for another day of exploration. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before jumping in the water for some snorkel activities. In the afternoon, there is time to relax and do your third snorkel of the day. Once again, enjoy a delicious dinner before heading out to see the sharks up close. On the final day, wake up to the sunrise over the Great Barrier Reef again. After breakfast, make the most of your final day on the reef with two morning snorkels. Then it is time to pack up and get ready to say farewell. Enjoy a delicious lunch before you are picked up and returned to Cairns.
IncludesDive computers Air fills All meals onboard Guided snorkeling tours Fresh chilled water Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate when stationary Fresh hot showers
- German-speaking instructors are currently available Monday-Friday
- The dive medical standards differ from country to country
- Certain medication or medical conditions may preclude you from diving in Australia
- If you are currently suffering from any medical condition further medical clearance may be required and this must be organized at least the day before your trip date
- If you have a medical question please feel free to email Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre or visit their website