My Guide Website?
Cairns: Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Visit with Transfer55 Reviews
Spend the afternoon at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, with return transfers. Explore the park, watch the snake and crocodile shows, learn about the animals, and enjoy a wetland cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a half-day visit to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures from Cairns
- Explore the park's woodlands and rainforest at your own leisure
- See an array of native wildlife including crocodiles, birds, turtles, wallabies, and cassowaries
- Learn about the world's most venomous snakes during the snake show
DescriptionThis half-day experience begins with coach pickup from - Cairns 11:40am || Trinity Beach 12:45pm || Palm Cove 12:55pm || or Port Douglas 09:50am. Sit back and relax onboard as you soak up the beautiful views along the Captain Cook Highway to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. During the drive, listen to your driver’s fascinating commentary. Arrive at the park and enjoy free time to explore at your own leisure. Stroll along its many boardwalks and pathways, through woodlands and rainforest. Watch the mesmerizing snake show and crocodile attack show, and learn about these impressive animals. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, grab lunch at the onsite cafe (not included). Later, discover more about Australia’s wildlife on the wetlands cruise. At the end of an epic afternoon, relax on the return journey to your pick up point .
IncludesPickup and drop-off (Cairns, Northern Beaches, or Port Douglas) Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures Snake show Wetlands cruise (time arranged upon arrival) Crocodile attack show
- Pickup is from 11.40 AM for Cairns, from 12:45 PM from the Northern Beaches, and from 09:50 AM from Port Douglas
- The 'starting time' is not the same as the pickup. Refer to the email from the activity provider for the exact pickup time