My Guide Website?
Cairns: Historic Village Entrance Ticket in Herberton5 Reviews
Step back in time at the Historic Village Herberton, located just 90 minutes from Cairns. Explore over 60 original buildings, each housing an extensive display of memorabilia, on a self-guided tour.
- Discover over 60 original buildings
- Marvel at a 130-year old grand pioneer homestead
- Experience 8 live working displays including blacksmith, billy tea making, nature walks, and a heritage train ride
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Australia’s mining, timber and farming heritage at the award-winning Historic Village Herberton. Explore over 60 original buildings, each housing an extensive display of memorabilia. With quirky Australian collectibles, olden day machinery, vehicles and thousands of genuine antique items, the Village is regarded as one of the most significant outdoor museums in Australia. Take a self-guided tour and enjoy interactive live working displays of blacksmithing, woodturning, John Deere tractors, the printery, small engines, sawmill, and antique motor vehicles. Discover highlights such as the 130-year old grand pioneer homestead Elderslie House, the John Deere Tractor Shed, Coach house, Chemist and Toy Shop, and the delightful Bakerville Hotel - now a traditional tearoom. On Sundays, get the opportunity to experience a heritage train ride on the Atherton-Herberton Historic Railway.
IncludesAudioguide Map of the village Live working stations
- The village is located 90 minutes from Cairns
- It is recommended to plan at least 3 hours at the village
- The village is accessible to everyone, including dogs on leashes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$38.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today