My Guide Website?
Cairns: Marine Life Encounter1 Reviews
Go behind-the-scenes on this insightful private tour. Enjoy the exclusive opportunity to hand-feed cownose stingrays and learn how sea turtles are rehabilitated at the Turtle Hospital.
- Explore Cairns Aquarium on this private and exclusive tour
- Learn about the aquarium's unique marine species from your guide
- Enjoy the opportunity to feed cownose stingrays, freshwater rays, and barramundi
- See and learn about the rescued sea turtles at the Turtle Hospital
DescriptionEnjoy entry into the Cairns Aquarium. Explore the aquarium's tropical North Queensland habitats, including the freshwater rivers, mangroves, Great Barrier Reef, and Coral Sea. As you wander, learn about and see the unique and endemic species found in each of these ecosystems. You will then be greeted by one of Cairns Aquarium’s passionate wildlife educators to enjoy private behind the scenes tour. You will discover how the aquarium cares for its marine life. See the quarantine section and the food preparation room. Afterwards, enjoy an exclusive hand-feeding session of the cownose stingrays. Later, at the River Monsters exhibit, scatter feed the giant freshwater rays and barramundi. Finally, visit the Turtle Hospital to see rescued sea turtles and learn about their rehabilitation.
IncludesEntry into the Cairns Aquarium Private guided behind the scenes tour Hand feed rays
- • Please note, children under 12 years old are not permitted to feed the cownose stingrays. A souvenir gift will be substituted
- This experience is available Monday-Friday * No Food or Drink Included