Cairns: Outer Great Barrier Reef Full-Day Tour with Lunch205 Reviews
Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef with 5 hours to snorkel and explore the famous National Park. Includes a gourmet buffet lunch, a glass of wine, and a light snack on the return journey.
- Take a boat trip to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, and discover this amazing natural wonder
- Stop at two exclusive mooring locations and enjoy over five hours of snorkeling
- Travel aboard a comfortable, safe and fast vessel, with less travel time and more time to enjoy the Reef
- Have a delicious BBQ lunch onboard, with vegetarian options available
- Travel on-board the most luxurious reef vessel in Australia
DescriptionTake an exciting ride in the Evolution, a state of the art high-speed vessel, and explore some of the most beautiful spots in the Outer Great Barrier Reef. The vessel's professional, friendly and attentive staff will ensure that this is a safe and fun-filled experience. This five-hour tour will visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Snorkel equipment and lessons are provided, so feel free to jump in the water and explore this amazing natural wonder from up close. Later, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with salad before we take off for the second half of the tour.
IncludesFull-day reef cruise visiting 2 outer reef sites 5 hours reef time to snorkel with all snorkel equipment provided BBQ lunch and salads Complimentary tea and coffee A glass of wine and light afternoon snack Wetsuit/lycra sunsuit hire ($10 onboard) Admin/fuel levy ($20pp to be paid prior to travel) Semi-Submersible tour Scenic helicopter flights and underwater camera hire Accommodation transfers Soft drinks and alcohol
- $20 per person fuel levy and administration costs must be paid prior to travel direct to the tour operator A Dive medical questionnaire must be completed by all PADI course participants prior to commencement of the course, if any questions are raised a full Dive Medical may be required at a local medical center at an extra cost. The minimum age for diving is 12 years All trips and tours are weather permitting There is a minimum number required for the tour to proceed and may be canceled if not met Should a trip be canceled, passengers may be offered an alternative day for lost day or trip Some medical conditions may exclude an individual from in-water activities No refund for passengers leaving the vessel early
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY