My Guide Website?
Cairns: Outer Great Barrier Reef Full-Day Tour with Lunch391 Reviews
Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef on this tour from Cairns with time to snorkel and explore. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch, a glass of wine, and a light snack.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a boat trip to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, and discover this amazing natural wonder
- Stop at two exclusive mooring locations and enjoy over five hours of snorkeling
- Travel aboard a comfortable, safe and fast vessel, with less travel time and more time to enjoy the Reef
- Have a delicious BBQ lunch onboard, with vegetarian options available
- Travel on-board the most luxurious reef vessel in Australia
DescriptionTour the Outer Great Barrier Reef by boat with time to snorkel and explore this world-famous National Park. Complement your experience with a gourmet buffet lunch, glass of wine, and a light snack. Board your high-speed vessel, and visit some of the most beautiful spots in the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy a seamless experience with knowledgeable staff to ensure a safe and fun-filled tour. Stop at 2 spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations and snorkel with equipment and lessons provided. Feel free to jump in the water and explore this natural wonder up close. Later, sit down for a delicious barbecue lunch with salad before taking off for the second half of the tour.
IncludesBoat cruise Guides/captains 2 outer reef site visits 5 hours reef time to snorkel Snorkel masks Chef-prepared BBQ lunch (allergies catered for on request) Tea and coffee 1 glass of wine Light snack
- The minimum age for introductory diving is 12 years old
- This activity is dependent on the weather
- All divers are required to complete an onboard medical questionnaire
- Divers over 65 must have medical clearance from a physician confirming they are fit to dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and any prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice, and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted
- Special dietary requirements should be confirmed directly with the activity provider