My Guide Website?
Cairns: Paronella Park Ticket61 Reviews
Set amongst 7500 trees in the lush rainforests of Far North Queensland, Paronella Park is a wonderland of castles, tunnels, bridges, fountains and secret staircases built by the visionary Jose Paronella. Experience the realization of one man's dream.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket
- See Queensland's number one tourist attraction
- Exlore the stunning grounds with surprises around every corner
- Listen to your passionate guide tell the story of one man's dream, and the obstacles he overcame to build his wonderland
- Experience the magic of Paronella Park at night with spectacular floodlit waterfalls and buildings brought to life via an experienced tour guide
- Enjoy the serene setting with the sounds of the ever-flowing waterfall in the background
DescriptionAllow a minimum of 3-hours to experience the wonder of Paronella Park. All you need is to purchase your Paronella Park ticket, and then you have the choice to join the following tours if you wish. Alternatively, you can walk around as you please. Paronella Park is open every day, from 09:00 until 19:00. Step back in time and be amazed by the ingenuity and determination shown by one man with a dream. Today, Paronella Park is a celebration of the Paronella family's achievements, particularly those of its founder, José Paronella. Paronella Park has something for everyone. Fantastic photo opportunities, remarkable architecture, an incredible story, 5 acres of tropical gardens, a fully restored and operational 1930s hydroelectric generator, wildlife and fish feeding, a boutique caravan and camping grounds, a café with fresh local produce and much more. You will arrive not knowing what to expect, and depart with memories you will cherish forever. You can join in the following ways, as you wish: - The Dream Continues Tour: A 35 minute guided walk takes the visitor through the highlights of the park and tells the story of José Paronella’s dreams and vision. Departs every 30 minutes from 09:30 until 16:30 - The Darkness Falls Tour: You will be shown the secrets and delights of Paronella Park at night - a special way to extend the Paronella Park experience. 18:15 each night. Duration is approximately 45 minutes
IncludesEntrance fee to Paronella Park The Dream Continues Guided Your The Darkness Falls Guided Tour The Hydro Tour Botanical guide 1-night stay in the caravan park (subject to availability, booking essential) 2 years return entry to Paronella Park
- Meal options: Enjoy a meal at the open air Café on the Deck, or bring your own picnic. Alternatively, stroll 200 meters down the road to Mena Creek Hotel
- Caravan park and cabins: Consider staying overnight in the caravan park, or in one of the cabins - call 4065 0000 to book, or email email@example.com for site availability
- Self-Guided Botanical Walk: A 16 page booklet containing details of 88 of the park's flora. The trees are identified throughout the park