My Guide Website?
Cairns: Reef & Port Douglas Scenic Flight10 Reviews
This 1-hour flight includes a bird’s-eye view of Green Island, the Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas in addition to all the offshore sights before heading back along the North Queensland coastline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas from above
- Admire the views through your guaranteed window seat in the high-wing aircrafts
- See a bird's-eye view of the Great Barrier Reef, including Green Island, Port Douglas and Palm Cove
- Enjoy courtesy bus transfers to/from Cairns city
- Listen to the complimentary in-flight pilot commentary
DescriptionSee it all on this breathtaking tour. The signature 60 minute flight includes a bird’s-eye view of Green Island, the Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and the amazing contrast of colors is something that’s best experienced from the air. After becoming airborne, you will enjoy a tour of all the offshore sights, before heading to Port Douglas and back to Cairns along the mainland coast. Sights include Cairns, Green Island, Arlington Reef, Middle Cay, Michaelmas Cay, Upolu Reef, Batt Reef, Tongue Reef, Port Douglas, Double Island and Palm Cove.
Includes60 minute Great Barrier Reef and Port Douglas scenic flight Guaranteed window seats Complimentary courtesy bus transfers to/ from Cairns city In-flight pilot commentary Modern fleet of high-wing aircraft
- 100% cancellation fee applies for no-shows or cancellations within 24-hours
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather, aircraft availability and air traffic control. In the event that GSL Aviation cancels/ postpones any flight(s) due to adverse weather conditions, GSL Aviation will attempt to reschedule the flight or a full refund will be given. GSL Aviation will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, although will accept no responsibility for missing the flight or tour connections arising from operational delays. Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type
- Children under 3-years-old are considered infants, and travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap
- For children 3-years-old and over, adult price applies on all flights