My Guide Website?
Day Trip: Rainforest & Aboriginal Culture Tour64 Reviews
Discover Kuranda Rainforest on this full-day tour. Learn how to throw a boomerang with Aboriginal Australians and get close to the local wildlife, including kangaroos and crocodiles. Travel on land and water in a World War II Army Duck amphibious vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket
- Watch a dance performance by Aboriginal performers
- Learn how to throw a boomerang and spear as well as play the didgeridoo during the Dreamtime Walk
- Go on a 6-wheel adventure ride through the rainforest and water in an amphibious vehicle
- Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies in the Koala & Wildlife Park
- Free time in Kuranda Village
DescriptionExperience this enchanting region of Australia and see its wildlife, lush scenery, and aboriginal culture. Explore the rainforest on a 6-wheel-drive World War II Army Duck amphibious vehicle. Your experienced Duck Driver will help you search for wildlife, and teach you about the plants and trees that make up the surrounding rainforest. After your tour, you can sample exotic fruits and locally made ice cream at the Tropical Treats fruit orchard. The Koala & Wildlife Park offers the opportunity to get up close with native Australian wildlife, including wombats, crocodiles, lizards and birds. You can hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies. Enjoy emission-free travel on the first 100% electric bus in the Australian tourism industry The Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience is unforgettable. Follow your Pamagirri Guide along the Dreamtime Walk down the Rainbow Serpent pathway and learn how to throw a traditional boomerang. Your Pamagirri guide will demonstrate traditional spear throwing as well as a didgeridoo presentation, followed by an energetic and interactive traditional Aboriginal dance performance in our Rainforest Amphitheatre. Catch our shuttle to the Kuranda Village where you can visit Kuranda's markets and art galleries, or even the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. Return coach transfers to and from Cairns hotels.
IncludesArmy Duck (amphibious vehicle) Tour Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show Dreamtime Walk Koala & Wildlife Park Free time in Kuranda Village Return Cairns hotel transfers
- Your exact pickup time will be advised upon confirmation