My Guide Website?
From Cairns and Northern Beaches: Rainforest River Tubing54 Reviews
Drift down the Mulgrave River or through the Behana Gorge on a giant inflatable tube. Hang on tight as you navigate small rapids and soak up the scenery on a gentle journey through the rainforest.
- Experience the stunning rainforest scenery from a different perspective
- Enjoy small rapids and calmer stretches of water
- Cool off in crystal clear waters
DescriptionGet an adrenaline rush on a fantastic river tubing activity in a beautiful rainforest close to Cairns. Escape the usual tourist path and join the locals in the Behana Gorge, where a canopy of trees arch over gently tumbling waters, or experience the small rapids of the Mulgrave River in safety. Navigate the river fully supervised by a minimum of two guides on the water at all times. Suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels, the activity requires no previous experience and includes all safety equipment. Spend a couple of hours floating down a pristine stream in the rainforest and soak up the sights, sounds, and smells of the natural surroundings.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels in Cairns and Northern Beaches 2-hour river tubing River tubing tuition from professional guides All safety equipment
- This activity is suitable for anyone aged 5 and older • Every participant must sign a liability waiver prior to participating • Some medical conditions, disabilities, or impairments may exclude participants from tubing for safety reasons
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
- The river levy ($15 per person) is not included and is payable onboard